L.A. Prep is a project of Civic Enterprise and Food Centricity
LA PREP HAS 54 LICENSED WHOLESALE PRODUCTION SPACES, DESIGNED FROM THE GROUND UP WITH YOUR SUCCESS IN MIND. EACH IS LEASED EXCLUSIVELY TO ONE TENANT.
AFFORDABLE AND COLLABORATIVE...THERE'S NEVER BEEN A PLACE LIKE L.A. PREP
- Each production space is leased exclusively to one tenant
- On-site access to everything a growing food-making business needs: flexible cold, dry and frozen storage; test kitchen; co-working space and more
- Guidance from a deeply experienced management team
- Group buying, one-on-one coaching, and business acceleration services powered by Food Centricity®
YOU CAN MAKE IT AT L.A. PREP.
L.A. Prep is minutes from Downtown Los Angeles, in the Lincoln Heights neighborhood, one block from the Metro Gold Line’s Lincoln/Cypress Station. L.A. Prep houses 50 innovative food businesses, including L.A. Kitchen, a non-profit enterprise that uses the power of food to foster volunteerism, civic and social engagement.
L.A. Prep will open its state-of-the-art production center in March 2015, complete with all the following amenities:
- 54 state of the art kitchen spaces
- 3 loading docks
- 24/7 Security
- One block from the Metro Gold Line Lincoln/Cypress Station
- On-site parking
- Health & Safety Support
- Spaces designed for SQF, USDA, Gluten-free and third-party certifications
- Demonstration kitchen/test kitchen
- Classroom space
- Co-working space/conference rooms
- Business acceleration services, powered by Food Centricity
L.A. Prep is in the Lincoln Heights neighborhood, just minutes from Downtown Los Angeles. Getting there is easy — it's one block from the Metro Gold Line’s Lincoln/Cypress Station.
L.A. Prep will house 54 innovative food businesses, including L.A. Kitchen a non-profit enterprise that uses the power of food to foster volunteerism, civic and social engagement.
L.A. Prep, 230 W. Avenue 26 Los Angeles, CA 90031 -- ( 213 ) 537-3247